Freshly made pancakes are the best option for our holiday mornings with no job, and if we have Suchard Nougat during Christmas Holidays even better.
If you have never heard about Suchard nougat is a chocolate “turrón” or Christmas treat very popular in Spain during Christmas holidays.
The pancakes batter is made in 5 minutes and with everyday ingredients like: eggs, milk, butter, baking powder and flour.
I recommend serving the pancakes already made to enjoy all the flavors and textures and to enjoy the perfect cougar texture too.
It is important to use a non-stick pan to prepare your pancakes easily and to cook them medium heat.
How to prepare fluffy pancakes?
The secret is to grease then pan, cook the pancakes medium heat and flip them when you see small bubbles in the surface.
How to fill the pancakes with the nougat?
Cut the nougat into small thin pieces and set aside.
Place half of the batter on the warm pan, add 2-3 small pieces and place half of the batter on top again.
If you use a kitchen bottle it will be easy, if you use a ladle you can put on the pan half of the bottle, place the nougat and put the other half on top.
How to prepare fluffy American pancakes?
Patience will be the clue, a non-stick pan and medium cook heat.
Just remind you that is important to cook the pancakes medium heat and wait patiently to see bubbles on the batter before flip them.
You can prepare your pancakes with mild olive oil or butter.
Could I prepare my pancakes without any filling?
Of course, you can prepare your pancakes with any other ingrediente, I used exactly the same pancakes batter that on the blueberry pancake recipe
It’s a fluffy and not too sweet batiere that you can combine with any sweet or salty ingredient.
How to prepare our Suchard Nougat topping?
I made the topping double bowling the nougat, the texture will be very dense (as seen in the photo).
If you prefer a less dense texture you can add half of a spoon of coconut oil or cream. Consume it freshly made always.
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 units Eggs
- 1+1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoon Melted butter More butter to cook the pancakes on the pan.
- 1 bar Suchard nougat
- Prepare two bowls to mix your ingredients.
- On the first bowl mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In the other bowl mix the milk, eggs and melted butter.
- Bit by bit mix the dry and wet ingredients until combine, do not overmix.
- Cut in small thin pieces half of the bar of Suchard nougat and set aside.
- Grease a non-stick pan with butter or mild olive oil.
- Place half of the batter on the pan, 2-3 pieces of nougat on top and add more butter on top.
- Cook the batter until you see small bubbles on the surface of the pancake (around 1-2 minutes) and flip the pancake. Patience will help you to have fluffy pancakes.
- If you want a Suchard sauce you can melt it doble boiling the half of the Suchard bar you have. You can add 1/2 teaspoon of cream or coconut oil if the sauce is too thick.