Pumpkin oat pancakes
-120 g roast pumpkin.
-180 g whole grain oats.
-290 g oat milk or almond milk.
-2 tablespoons agave syrup+agave syrup to serve your pancakes.
-1 pinch of salt.
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder (as Royal).
-1 tablespoon lemon juice.
-2 tablespoons coconut oil to prepare your pancakes (or butter).
-dark chocolate (chopped).
I must warn you that this pancakes are easily broken, you can use a plate putting the already cooked side on it and turning them over on your saucepan.
You can use not whole grain oats if you prefer.
The batter admits 4 tablespoons of agave syrup, I preferred to add agave syrup when they are already cooked and choose how sweet you want to eat them, but you can choose.
- First of all, we must prepare our pumpkin and drain it. We need 120 g of pumpkin.
- With your blender or Thermomix grind 180 g of whole grain oats until you have your oat flour.
- Add a pinch of salt and the baking powder and mix it.
- Now you can incorporate the rest of ingredients: pumpkin, agave syrup, almond milk and lemon juice.
- Once we have already mixed our batter we can add with a spatula our chocolate chunks or chocolate chips.
- Prepare a saucepan greasing it with coconut oil (or butter) and add a spoon of the batter.
- Cook it 1-2 minutes on each side. Be very careful when you have to turn them over, you can use a plate not to break them.
- Serve your pancakes and decorate them with fresh fruit, agave syrup or maple syrup.